Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ezzolights.com. By using the Ezzolights.com website including its related sites, and services, you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with Ezzogenics Pte. Ltd.
If you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ section.
This Agreement is effective on October 1, 2014 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
- Before you may become a customer of the Website, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions. We strongly recommend that, as you read this Terms and Conditions, you also access and read the linked information.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, you agree that this Terms and Conditions will apply whenever you use our Website and services, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with our Website and services.
- If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorisation from a parent or legal guardian.
- Ezzogenics or our representatives shall not be legally or financially liable for any loss resulting from the use or purchase of any goods from our websites. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
Purchase and Payment
- You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, (overseas) shipping charges, import duty, etc. and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased.
- We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
- If the end country of the goods purchased is different from the country of the buyer, the buyer is considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are received. Buyers should make sure that they could lawfully import the item into the buyer's country before purchasing the item.
- Buyers may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the buyer's country. In principle, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you if the customs or related charges are not specified otherwise in the item's detailed page explicitly; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country--please contact your local customs office for further information. Your privacy is important to us, and we know you care how information about your order is used and shared.
- We would like our buyers and sellers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information--such as titles--to our or their international carriers, and the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and compliance with local laws may communicate such information. Customs authorities require us to state the value of the purchased item directly on the package.
Cancellation, Return and Refund
- Buyers may cancel purchases at any time before fulfilment. Fulfilment is when the order had been confirmed and it had been processed internally. It is normally done within 4 hours of purchase of a business working day from 9am to 5pm Singapore time. Once shipped, purchases will be subject to return process rather than cancellation process.
- Buyers may request for return of purchased items at any time within 7 days from the date of receipt. With respect to return-related matters, relevant laws and regulations shall prevail over the terms and conditions suggested by sellers.
- For overseas purchases, return attributable to the buyer may not be practically possible due to high return costs. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for such cases.
- Upon completion of the cancellation or the return process, the Company shall refund by immediately cancelling the credit card transaction authorization in case of payment by credit card or by depositing the amount paid by the buyer in the account of the buyer in case of payment by cash. Amount refunded shall be deducted for any prevailing bank commission, exchange rate and related charges.
Pricing and Seller Activities
- The company will determine the price of items and option items for sale. The price of an item and Shipping Charge shall include the entire amount to be charged to buyers such as sales tax, value-added tax, tariffs, etc. and shall not charge buyers such amount additionally and separately.
- The Company may at its discretion engage in promotional activities to induce transactions among buyers by reducing, discounting or refunding Basic Fees and other service fees, or in other ways. In no event, such adjustment of Basic Fees and other service fees will affect the originally determined settlement amount payable to sellers. The final price that buyers will actually pay will be the price that such adjustment is applied to.
- For the purpose of promoting the sales of the items listed, the Company may post such items (at adjusted price) on third-party websites (such as portal sites and price comparison sites) and other websites (domestic or foreign) operated by the Company.
- The Company shall neither backdate nor postdate discounts to purchases made before or after the completion of the promotional period.
Access and Interference
- Our Website contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the sites is updated on a real-time basis, is proprietary or is licensed to the Company by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Additionally, you agree that you will not: Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Website without the prior expressed written permission of the Company, as applicable; Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- All our products are covered by WARRANTY from EZZOGENICS PTE LTD. There are two type of warranty. This shall be indicated on the product-selling page as either Special Limited Warranty or Normal Limited Warranty.
- Special Limited Warranty means you do NOT need to send the failed item back to us for repairs as proof of failure. However, please send proof of failure or defect via photo and description in an email to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com. Alternatively you may also WhatsApp your queries to the Ezzogenics Sales hotline smartphone contact @ +65 92976225 or office telephone @ +65 67496032.
Normal Limited Warranty means you MUST send the failed item back to us for repairs as proof of failure. The goods may be sent to either our Penang branch or Singapore Head office.
No.104E Jalan Macalister 10400 Penang
Malaysia Sales: Joel Goh @ +60 12 420 2533
Singapore Head Office:
59 Ubi Avenue 1 #06-16 Bizlink Centre
Sales: Shao Wei @ +65 90028485
Warranty coverage period: It will be subjected to the provisions as set forth in the Warranty Terms & Conditions as shown below. The customer receives the warranty for the applicable period, which shall be stated in the Purchase Invoice. The standard warranty period shall be 1 year, unless otherwise stated and it shall begin from the date of invoice.
- WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITION
- This warranty policy is only valid for products sold in ASEAN. Other conditions may apply for products sold in other regions.
- Products must be purchased directly from www.ezzolights.com
- A proof of purchase and invoice details are required by Ezzogenics.
- Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ezzogenics representative may request access to the defective product. If the products or other parts become suspect, the representative will have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the lighting system.
- Warranty is solely for product repair or replacement only. Additional labour costs for installation or de-installation are not covered.
- Ezzogenics shall only bear the costs of product replacement or product repair. All shipping (as applicable) and associated costs including government duties and excise shall be borne by the customer.
- WARRANTY CONDITIONS ON USAGE
- The warranty period starts on the date of the invoice.
- The warranty period is based on a burning behavior of a maximum 4000hours/year at ambient temperature of 25°C with 10mm spacing.
- By default, the customer will receive the “Standard Warranty” as mentioned above.
- There is no sign of willful damage or negligent maintenance inflicted on the said luminaire.
- Poor or unreliable installation by existing wiring and/or light fixture causing short-circuits or damage to the luminaire.
- This warranty does not provide against Corrosion or Water Seepage due to the proximity to Sea Water Environment unless specifically stated in the Invoice or Quotation.
- This warranty only covers Products applied within their ‘Intended’ or ‘Normal Use’ as defined by:
- Operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the Products and its packaging.
- Ambient Temperature not exceeding the operating temperature range -20°C to +30°C.
- Relative humidity in the installation never exceeding 80%RH, or never exceeding the Ingress Protection (IP) rating of the Product.
- Products are operated in an open luminaire, with minimum 10mm air around the body of the Products.
- Products are not subjected to more than a total of 20,000 fast switches (Time between ‘On’ and ‘Off’ is less than 10 minutes).
- The electrical installation in which the Product operates is not subjected to voltage fluctuations in a range exceeding 230V +/- 10% unless specified in the sales condition.
- A competent and licensed electrical worker in your country carries out the installation.